Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Plethora of Pretty Cakes

It's been crazy busy lately! So many wonderful and exciting things happening and so many late nights trying to keep up with it all. One day soon I plan to get some sleep! ha ha

In the meantime, I'll enjoy this phase of my life and thank God for the excitement and the adrenaline rush to keep me moving when I should be a zombie from lack of sleep.

Here are several of my recent cakes. It's kinda cool that I really like most of them. As decorators, even if the cake turns out the way the customer wanted, we sometimes just aren't "feelin' it" and when that happens, we just feel kinda "blah". But I've gotten some great orders lately. Bright, fun, and pretty. And well...it's no secret that I like pretty cakes!












Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments: